subtitleeditor is a GTK+2 tool to edit subtitles. It can be used to create new subtitles or as a tool to transform, edit, correct and refine existing subtitles.
This program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
* Really easy to use
* Can create new subtitle
* Can be used for timing (gstreamer)
* Can be used for translation
* Internal format is Advanced Sub Station Alpha
* Can edit the script header (authors, translators, timers, video informations, etc.)
* Style Editor
* Framerate convertion
* Split subtitle
* Joint subtitle
* Spell check using aspell
* Encoding support
* Edit text and adjust time (start, end)
* Move subtitle
* Find and replace (can use Regular Expression)
* Remove empty lines
* Set All end times
* Can play video preview (using MPlayer or other)
* Sub Station Alpha
* Advanced Sub Station Alpha
* MPsub (MPlayer subtitle)
* SubViewer 2.0
This manual page was written by Amaya Rodrigo Sastre <email@example.com> for the Debian(TM) system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.